25 Mar H.E.L.P., THE CHARITY PRESS RELEASE
H.E.L.P., the Charity has Grown by Supporting Schools
H.E.L.P., the Charity is proud to announce they have just released an additional 34 grants totaling $18,780.53. To date, and including these new grants, H.E.L.P., the Charity, has issued 694 awards of grants totaling $207,910.72.
Through its grant program, H.E.L.P. provides grants to U.S. based non-profit tax exempt schools and other entities to support educational programs. H.E.L.P. was born out of the desire of the shareholders and franchisees of Figaro’s Italian Pizza, to make a positive, long lasting impact on the communities we serve. The worldwide recession caused many local, state and federal governments to drastically cut the budgets at schools, with potentially devastating results. If our children are unable to receive a quality education, they could fall behind children in other countries, potentially weakening our nation’s competitiveness. It was this need that drove Figaro’s Pizza and its franchise owners to conceive of H.E.L.P., the Charity. H.E.L.P., is ‘Helping Education with Love and Pizza’. H.E.L.P. was launched in late 2010 and has since grown by supporting public schools and non-profits.
The funds awarded to date will make a positive impact on children’s lives in many communities, providing contributions to facilitate, among many other contributions, the purchasing of:
- Eagle Point High School: Band Equipment-Eagle Point, Oregon
- Rivermill Elementary: Library Books-Estacada, Oregon
- Taft High School: Computer Lab Upgrade-Lincoln City, Oregon
- Clemens Pre-School: Toys-Philomath, Oregon
- Salem Academy Christian School: Yearbook Cameras-Salem, Oregon
- Veneta Elementary: Positive Behavior Supplies-Veneta, OR
- Grand Mound Elementary: Books-Rochester, WA
- Crivitz Elementary: Flexible Seating Chairs-Crivitz, Wisconsin
If your school or school program could use our H.E.L.P., please visit www.helpthecharity.net.
For additional information, please contact Holly Earle-Schultze at [email protected] or (503) 371-9318 ext. 104.